Posted March 13; updated March 31.
Yesterday, the Government of Ontario closed schools up-to and including April 5, 2020 (this was later extended). As we wrote in our last message, Executive Council has decided that when schools are closed, Scouting stops. I was looking forward to a Scouting trip to New York City for March Break. That is cancelled along with regular meetings in the next three weeks. We will continue to monitor the situation. If the situation changes, we will be in touch. You can read our post about Coronavirus / COVID-19.
Wash your hands, cover your cough, don't touch your face, listen to health officials, and we'll see you when Scouting resumes the week of May 4 (this date was April 6 until the school closure was extended on March 31).