The Stainsby Reunion is a gathering of adult members of Scouting for fellowship and the sharing of Scouting ideas. It is open to all who have earned Wood Badge/Beads Part I or higher from any Scouting association. (If you don't have a Part I, sign-up to take it this November and join us at next year's reunion!)
- Dates and times
- September 20–22, 2019. Arrive Friday after 6:00 PM; closing is Sunday at 12:00 noon.
- Camp Heidelberg, 2001 Kressler Road, Woolwich, Ontario. Our site is around the Coker Building which is down the hill from the main building you will encounter first when driving into camp.
- Registration fee
- $20; includes event pin and crest. Extras from this and past years are available for $5 each. Please pay on arrival.
- Register now!
- Complete the reunion registration form; please register by September 7.
Everyone must come self-contained, including tents, shelter, food, cooking gear, etc. Scouters from the same group are encouraged to come together as a contingent.
Saturday dinner is pot-luck. Each contingent is asked to bring a dish to share.
Each contingent is asked to bring an activity to share such as a game, craft, raffle, give-way, or whatever you come up with as long as it is fun.
- Potable water is available on-site.
- There is an outhouse near the Coker Building.
- Camp wear is a necker, woggle, beads, and class B T-shirt.
- Bring your uniform for the Sunday Explorers' Own.
- Campfires are permitted only in the existing fire pit.
Please pass this information along to others who may be interested.
Contact Scouter Michelle Durham with any questions.