Join other Scouters for this day of learning and fellowship on Saturday, April 6, 2019 at University of Waterloo. The weekend will include:
- Friday night welcome gathering and campfire
- Keynote speaker
- Traditional Scouting in Quebec: Photo presentation
- Friendly Food: Feeding those with dietary restrictions without breaking your budget
- Leave No Trace outdoor ethics
- Outdoor skills: Knife, axe, and saw
- How to run bike hikes in Scouting
- Product display from the quartermaster
- Policy consultation and association logo discussion
- Life of Baden-Powell film
- Annual General Meeting 2019
- Fellowship dinner
The program gets underway at 09:45. Includes lunch, dinner, and crest. Billeting is available for those attending from out-of-town.
For details of location and parking, see the AGM 2019 post.
Registration required: Please complete the registration form.
"Indaba" is the traditional name for a gathering of Scouters.