All adult members of the Association are invited to attend and vote at the Special General Meeting on December 8. We will be discussing some bylaw and policy amendments; see the notice sent to members by email on November 8 for the agenda and wording of motions. You may attend the meeting in person, online, or by proxy.
- Saturday, December 8, 2018
- 10:00, Eastern Standard Time
- Room 1302, Davis Centre, University of Waterloo, 200 University Ave. W., Waterloo, Ontario (same room as AGM 2018)
Attend in person
The best way is to attend in person. Parking options:
- Parking Lot X is free; location: 43.4765,-80.5466
- Parking Lot Q is closer and costs $5 for the day; location: 185 Columbia St., Waterloo
You can attend the meeting online. See the online meeting instructions (members only; login required). If you do not have an account you can create an account. If you have any difficulty, contact us.
Be represented by proxy
If you are not able to attend, you can appoint another member as a proxy to vote on your behalf, either in person or online. You may use the proxy form. The proxy must include your name, the name of the proxy, the date of the meeting, any directions for how your vote must be cast, and a signature or, in electronic proxies, an electronic signature or other clear indication of your intent to grant the proxy.
Your proxy must direct how you want to vote on the bylaw amendment proposals. Send the proxy to the chair of the meeting, Rod Smith.